According to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), and regarding personal data provided to Padma Translations with the appointment, we communicate the following:
Data controller and responsible for personal data protection
The Owner of the treatment is Roberta Papaleo, VAT ID: 14802301003 with registered office in Via Taurianova 97, 00178 Roma (RM), Italy. The Owner can be contacted by email at email@example.com and will be responsible for the protection of personal data.
Purpose of data processing
The treatment is aimed at the correct and complete performance of the professional assignment received.
Your data will also be processed to:
- Fulfill the obligations laid down in the tax and accounting fields
- Comply with the obligations of the professional and provided by law.
The personal data can be processed by means of both paper and computer files (including portable devices) and treated with modalities strictly necessary to meet the above mentioned aims.
Legal basis of processing
The professional’s office processes your personal data lawfully, provided that the processing:
- Is necessary for the implementation of the mandate, of a contract to which you are a party, or of pre-contractual measures undertaken at the request
- Is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation of the professional
- Is based on the express consent
Consequences of non-communication of personal data
Regarding personal data relating to the performance of the contract to which you are a party or relating to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (for example, the obligations linked to the keeping of accounting and tax records), the failure to communicate personal data prevents the improvement of the contractual relationship itself.
Your personal data, which is subject to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the duration of the contract and, thereafter, for the time in which the professional is subject to retention obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes provided by law or regulation.
Your personal data may be communicated to:
1. Consultants, collaborators or accountants appointed by the professional, functional for the purposes indicated above.
2. Banking and insurance institutions only if they provide functional services for the purposes indicated above.
3. Data-processing entities in compliance with specific legal obligations.
4. Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Data transfer abroad
Personal data may be transferred to countries of the European Union or to third countries with respect to those of the European Union or to an International Organization for the purposes outlined above.
Profiling and dissemination of data
Your personal data is not subject to dissemination or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Rights of the data subject
The rights granted to you by the GDPR include those of:
- Asking the professional for access to your personal data and to your information; the correction of the incorrect data or the integration of the incomplete data; the cancellation of the personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17(1) of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in article 17(3)); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (to the use of one of the hypotheses indicated in article 18(1) of the GDPR);
- Requesting and obtaining from the professional – in cases where the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is done by automated means – your personal data in a structured format readable by automatic device, also to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to portability of personal data).
- At any time objecting to the processing of your personal data if special situations may occur concerning you.
- At any time withdrawing your consent limited to cases where the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (e.g., date and place of birth or place of residence), or categories of data (e.g., data that reveal your racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, state of health or sexual life). However, the treatment based on the consent and conducted prior to the withdrawal retains its legality.
- Submitting a complaint to a supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority).
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in your browser. Cookies are small text files sent by the websites visited by the users to their terminals, where they are stored and then transferred back to the same websites on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for various purposes, have different peculiarities, and can be used by the Owner of the website that you are visiting, as well as by third parties.
The main categories of cookies are as follows: Session or permanent cookies, technical or profiling cookies, first-party or third-party cookies.
Cookies may expire at the end of a browser session (the time between the user opening a browser window and closing it) or may be stored for a longer period. Session cookies are those that allow websites to link user actions during a browser session. Session cookies expire when your browser session ends. Persistent cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, for variable periods of time, and allow you to store your preferences or actions with respect to a website.
Technical and profiling cookies
Technical cookies are those used by the owner of a website for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or the user to provide such service. The installation of these cookies does not require the prior consent of the users if used directly by the website operator.
Profiling cookies are intended to create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of web browsing. Due to the particular invasiveness that these cookies may have within the private sphere of the users, the European and Italian regulations provide that the user must be adequately informed about their use, through a short informative (banner) and an extended informative present on the website, and that the must express his/her consent to these cookies when he/she first visits the website.
Such consent can be expressed in a general way, interacting with the short information banner present on the landing page of the website, with the modalities indicated in such banner, or it can be supplied or denied selectively, according to the modalities indicated below. This consent is kept during subsequent visits. However, you may always withdraw all or part of your consent.
First-party and third-party cookies
A cookie may be “first-party” or “third-party” based on the website or domain from which it originates.
First-party cookies are cookies set and managed by the website owner. For these cookies, the obligation to inform, acquire any prior consent and/or blocking of cookies is the responsibility of the website owner.
Third-party cookies are cookies set by a domain other than the one you visit. For these cookies, the obligation to inform and indicate how to consent and/or block cookies is incumbent on the third party, while the website owner is only obliged to insert on the website the link to the third-party website where such elements are available.
Below, the Owner, Roberta Papaleo – email: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereafter, “Owner”), provides you with all information about the cookies installed through the website www.padmatranslations.com (hereafter, “website”) and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences.
Technical cookies and statistical aggregate
Tasks strictly necessary for the operation of the website
Saving your preferences, optimization, and statistics
Other types of cookies or third-party tools which make use of them
Certain the services listed below collect statistics in aggregate form and may not require your consent or may be managed directly by the Owner – as described – without the help of third parties. If any third-party operated services are listed among the tools below, they may be used to track your browsing habits, in addition to the uses listed and without the Owner’s knowledge. Please review the Privacy Policies of the listed services for detailed information.
Statistics: with whom we share data
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze the traffic data and serve to track the behavior of the user.
Personal data collected: Cookies and usage data
For further information, please refer to the information provided on the Analytics website.
Display of content from external platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this website and to interact with them.
If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that even if users do not use it, the service may collect traffic data for the pages on which it is installed.
Information regarding children
We believe it is important that added protection is provided online for children. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal information from children. If a parent or guardian believes that our website has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do our utmost to remove that information as soon as possible.
How do I control the installation of cookies?
In addition to the information in this document, you may manage your cookie preferences directly within your browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing cookies. You can also delete cookies that have been installed in the past through your browser preferences, including cookies that may save your consent to this website’s installation of cookies. It is important to note that disabling all cookies may compromise the operation of this website.
You can find information on how to handle cookies in your browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Owner informs you that you may use Your Online Choices. Through this service you can manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Owner therefore recommends that you use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
Holder of the data processing
Via Taurianova, 97 – 00178, Roma (RM), Italy
Given the objective complexity linked to the identification of cookie-based technologies and their close integration with the functioning of the Internet, we invite you to contact the Owner if you wish to receive any further information regarding the use of the cookies and any use of them – e.g., by third parties – made through this website.